BIZBASH ranks The Smith Center as No. 1 in “2012 Preview: 10 Most Anticipated New Las Vegas Venues for Events and Meetings”
Make Your Next Event a Work of Art
Designed to be the centerpiece of downtown Las Vegas, The Smith Center is a world-class performing arts center capable of hosting nearly any event you have in mind. Whether you’re planning a grand gathering or intimate affair, we offer a variety of venues to fit your event’s size and style. Conferences, weddings, business meetings, non-profit fundraisers, holiday parties and seminars can all be handled with flair. With our stunning setting, flawless service, and personalized planning, we can easily turn your next event into a first-rate production. Just don’t be surprised if your guests demand an encore.
Click here to request more information on renting a venue at The Smith Center.
The center was designed by world-renowned architect David M. Schwarz and crafted out of pristine Indiana limestone. Each theater was then meticulously designed by expert consultants Fisher Dachs Associates and acoustician firm Akustiks to provide unparalleled sound and sightlines. There is truly no other venue in Las Vegas that offers the same grandeur and breathtaking beauty as The Smith Center.
- The Smith Center is set to become the cultural centerpiece of Las Vegas by bringing world-class performing arts, music and theater performances to Southern Nevada
- Only steps from Donald W. Reynolds Symphony Park, perfect for outdoor performances, special events and festivals, with convenient access to hotels as well
- Full bloom liquor license and on-site catering through an exclusive catering partner
- Valet parking, parking garage and multiple surface parking lots available
- Easy access to I-15 and US-95 and only a short drive to/from McCarran International Airport (approx. 15 minutes)
- First and only LEED® certified performing arts center of its size and scope