Before the show or during intermission patrons can treat themselves to fine wine, champagne, beer, cocktails, soft drinks and snacks on any level of Reynolds Hall or Cabaret Jazz from a number of bars.
Click here to view a map of Reynolds Hall to locate the Mezzanine Lounge and bars.
GRAND LOBBY FIRST FLOOR
- Before the show or during intermission, treat yourself to fine wine, champagne, beer, cocktails, soft drinks and snacks at any of our Reynolds Hall bars.
MEZZANINE – SECOND FLOOR
- An elegant room for our Founders and their guests to meet pre-show and at intermission
- An ideal spot to gather for drinks and small bites before the show and at intermission.
Gather before the show and at intermission to marvel at the view and enjoy refreshments from our bars.
UPPER LOBBY OPEN AREA:
- The perfect spot to take in our breathtaking terrace views.
WEST LOUNGE & CARILLON SALON
- Reserve the West Lounge or the Carillon Salon for an intimate intermission gathering of you and your friends. The Carillon Salon features a balcony and is situated directly under our iconic Carillon Bell Tower
BROADWAY LAS VEGAS PRE-SHOW PASTA MEAL
New this season, enjoy a convenient pasta dinner or lunch at The Smith Center before attending your Broadway Las Vegas performance. Meal includes Caesar salad with house-made herbed croutons, garlic dusted breadsticks and spaghetti with your choice of sauce. Wine, beer, cocktails, soft drinks and dessert available for additional purchase.
Dining is in the Upper Lobby, located on the 5th Floor/Balcony of Reynolds Hall, starting at 1:00pm (2:00pm curtain) and 6:30pm (7:30pm curtain). $12.95 per person with reservation, or $15.95 walk-up, when available. Reservations are strongly encouraged. Show ticket required.
Reynolds Hall & Mezzanine Lounge
Patrons at Reynolds Hall can also enjoy casual dining in the Mezzanine Lounge before performances and during intermission. Selections vary by performance, but typically include salads, sandwiches and wraps, among other items. Click here to view a sample Mezzanine Lounge menu.
Those patrons enjoying the performance from the Box Tier can enjoy beverage service during the performance. Simply place your order when you arrive at your box.
For patrons interested in a more private pre-show, post-show, or intermission gathering, reserve the West Lounge or the Carillon Salon. The Carillon Salon features an outdoor balcony and is situated directly under our iconic Carillon Bell Tower, overlooking Symphony Park. For more information please contact our Events Department at email@example.com.
Patrons attending a performance at Cabaret Jazz can enjoy lite bites and beverages during the performance, including artisan bento boxes made for sharing, specialty cocktails, craft beers, premium wines and spirits, dessert and more! Click here to view full Cabaret Jazz menu.