How can I order my tickets?
- Online – You can order tickets online 24 hours a day
- By Phone – Ticket sales and information are available over the phone from our Patron Services Center, Monday – Friday from 10:00am to 6:00pm and Saturday 10:00am to 2:00 pm, at 702-749-2000 (TTY USERS PLEASE CALL 800-326-6868 OR DIAL 711)
- In Person – Our Box Office is open Monday – Friday from 10:00am to 6:00pm and Saturday 10:00am to 2:00pm. On show days the Box Office will open 3 hours before the first curtain and remain open 1 hour after the last curtain time.
What are the Box Office hours?
Our Box Office is open Monday – Friday from 10:00am to 6:00pm and Saturday 10:00am to 2:00pm. On show days the Box Office will open 3 hours before the first curtain and remain open 1 hour after the last curtain time.
Is there a dress code at The Smith Center?
Just like all other major performing arts centers in North America, there is no dress code for attending events at The Smith Center. Patrons may choose to dress comfortably and casually, or more formally if they prefer. The only exception would be for formal special events such as galas, in which case the dress code for each event will be specified by the presenting organization.
Can my child attend a performance at The Smith Center?
Children 5 and older that have a ticket are welcome to attend performances at The Smith Center. Based on the performance, children under the age of 5 may attend. Other age restrictions may apply at the request of individual producers, so please review the show information or call the Box Office prior to purchasing tickets as all performances my not be appropriate for all age levels whether that is based on content and/or length of performance.
What if I arrive late for my performance?
Late seating will vary based upon the requirements of the producer of your event. For classical music, for example, late seating is usually not permitted until a break between two different pieces, sometimes not until intermission, and sometimes not at all. It is extremely important to arrive at The Smith Center with plenty of time to find your way to your seats well before the scheduled start of the performance. In the event that you arrive late and are asked to wait in one of our lobbies until late seating is permitted, we will have video monitors throughout the lobbies so that you can enjoy the performance until you are able to be seated.
Will food and beverages be available at The Smith Center?
Yes, before the show or during intermission patrons can treat themselves to fine wine, champagne, beer, cocktails, soft drinks and snacks on any level of Reynolds Hall or Cabaret Jazz from a number of bars. Patrons at Reynolds Hall can also enjoy small-bites in the Mezzanine Lounge during intermission. Patrons at Cabaret Jazz can enjoy dinner or small-bites, and beverages during the performance.
What credit cards do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Do you have a third party ticket policy?
Yes, when you buy from a broker:
- We cannot be responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized third parties
- Your tickets cannot be replaced if lost or stolen
- We cannot guarantee that your tickets are valid and cannot guarantee admittance
- You will always pay more than face value
- We cannot contact you with information regarding time changes, show cancellations, road closures or other information
- You are supporting businesses that make it hard for true fans to see their favorite performers or shows without paying a premium charge they cannot afford
- We reserve the right to revoke tickets sold to a broker or unauthorized third party. If you are holding a revoked ticket, you will not be admitted and will not receive a refund
Help us keep ticket prices affordable and fair. Buy only from The Smith Center Ticket Office, www.thesmithcenter.com, or 702-749-2000 (TTY USERS PLEASE CALL 800-326-6868 OR DIAL 711).
How do I update my address?
Please contact Patron Services at 702.749.2000 (TTY USERS PLEASE CALL 800-326-6868 OR DIAL 711) or email@example.com to update your mailing information. You may also update your address online by clicking here.
Do you offer group ticket purchase opportunities?
Group tickets are available for groups of 10 or more*. For more information, please contact our Group Services department at 702.749.2000 (TTY USERS PLEASE CALL 800-326-6868 OR DIAL 711) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. (*Group ticket minimums vary depending on the show.)
Can I exchange my tickets if I cannot attend a performance?
Availability of exchange privileges varies by performance. Most promoters do not allow tickets for their shows to be exchanged. Please contact Patron Services at 702.749.2000 (TTY USERS PLEASE CALL 800-326-6868 OR DIAL 711) to inquire about the possibility of exchanging or donating your tickets. NOTE: Broadway Las Vegas subscribers are able to exchange their tickets for another performance of the same production. (No additional fees apply, but all ticket exchange requests are subject to availability. ) The exception being WICKED, Season Subscribers who would like to exchange their tickets for WICKED must do so prior to the first performance on Wednesday, August 29, 2012. In addition, subscribers that wish to exchange their tickets may need to pay the difference in ticket prices, if any apply.
I lost my tickets, what should I do?
Please contact Patron Services at 702.749.2000 (TTY USERS PLEASE CALL 800-326-6868 OR DIAL 711) or email@example.com and they will be able to assist you with replacement tickets.
What if I am unable to print my tickets at home?
Please contact Patron Services at 702.749.2000 (TTY USERS PLEASE CALL 800-326-6868 OR DIAL 711) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you provide services for guests with disabilities?
The Smith Center offers accessible seating for our patrons with disabilities for all performances. We also offer other amenities such as assistive listening devices. Furthermore, valet services, ample parking, elevator and ramp access are all available onsite. For more information on available options, please contact us at 702.749.2000, or visit the Ticket Office.
Do you offer Military, Teacher and Government Discounts?
Military, government or teacher discounts are currently not available for events at The Smith Center. Equal accessibility to all in our community is at the core of The Smith Center’s mission. We offer affordably priced tickets to ensure everyone has access to Las Vegas’ world-class performing arts center. Additionally, savings via our small groups program (10 people or more) are available for select performances. For details: email@example.com.
What benefits are available for Broadway Las Vegas season ticket holders?
- The Best Seats at the Best Price – Not only do season ticket holders get the best seats, they also get the best prices with savings over individual ticket prices.
- Exchange Privileges – Our flexible exchange policy allows you to exchange your tickets for another performance of the same production. (Subject to availability. No additional fees apply.) The exception being WICKED, Season Subscribers who would like to exchange their tickets for WICKED must do so prior to the first performance on Wednesday, August 29, 2012. In addition, subscribers that wish to exchange their tickets may need to pay the difference in ticket prices, if any apply.
- Guaranteed Renewals – You’ll enjoy the same seats for every show for this season, plus first chance to renew them next season. If you want a change in your seating, your request will receive priority consideration.
- Lost Ticket Insurance – All of our ticket information is computerized, so subscribers need not worry about misplaced or forgotten tickets. We will happily reprint your tickets at no additional cost.
Can we attend rehearsals?
Most touring productions do not stage a dress rehearsal before opening night.
How can I be notified of upcoming events and performances at The Smith Center?
Please register online to receive information about upcoming events and performances as well as priority purchase opportunities, www.thesmithcenter.com/newsletter.
Can I schedule a tour of The Smith Center?
Yes, you can book a tour on our website at www.thesmithcenter.com/explore/tours.
When will the Discovery Children’s Museum open?
The museum will open in early 2013. For details about the museum, please visit: http://www.ldcm.org/