Thank you for your patronage of The Smith Center for the Performing Arts. There are rules, of course, that we have listed below as the terms and conditions for your ticket purchase:
- All ticket sales are final – there are no refunds or retroactive discounts. Ticket exchanges to another performance of the same event are available to subscribers only up to 24 hours in advance.
- Every patron, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter the theater.
- A ticket is a one-time revocable license to attend an event.
- We wish to protect our patrons from unfair ticket price gouging. We reserve the right under this agreement to cancel any purchase made by someone in the business of purchasing tickets for the purpose of resale at a higher price.
- Ticket sales on the premises are through our box office only. All other sales are prohibited.
- If lost or stolen, we can replace your tickets, for which we will charge a service fee.
- A ticket presented and used for admission cannot be used again.
- Recording devices, weapons, and outside food or beverages are not permitted in our theaters.
- Taking photos and/or videos can be dangerous for performers and can violate copyrights. We reserve the right to confiscate any camera devices used in the theaters.
- If a patron’s conduct endangers or disrupts the performers or other patrons, we reserve the right to remove that patron from the premises. No refund will be made.
- Tickets purchased with a credit card are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification. Your credit card bank may place a hold on your funds for payment. If declined, it may take 3 to 10 days for your credit card company to release those funds.
- Some events limit the number of tickets that can be purchased by any one patron. Additional orders to that patron’s credit card or address will be denied or cancelled.
- Each individual show’s producer or artist determines the seating policy for late patrons. In some instances, if you arrive after the show begins, you may be asked to wait until there is a natural break in the performance before being seated.
- Artists, programs and dates are always subject to change.
How can I order my tickets?
- Online – You can order tickets online 24 hours a day
- By Phone – Ticket sales and information are available over the phone from our Patron Services Center, Monday – Sunday from 10:00am to 7:30pm, at 702-749-2000 (TTY USERS PLEASE CALL 800-326-6868 OR DIAL 711)
- In Person – Our Box Office is open Monday – Saturday from 10:00am to 6:00pm. The Box Office is closed on Sundays. On show days the Box Office will open 3 hours before the first curtain and remain open 30 minutes after the last curtain time.
What are the Box Office hours?
Our Box Office is open Monday – Saturday from 10:00am to 6:00pm. The Box Office is closed on Sundays. On show days the Box Office will open 3 hours before the first curtain and remain open 30 minutes after the last curtain time.
Is there a dress code at The Smith Center?
Just like all other major performing arts centers in North America, there is no dress code for attending events at The Smith Center. Patrons may choose to dress comfortably and casually, or more formally if they prefer. The only exception would be for formal special events such as galas, in which case the dress code for each event will be specified by the presenting organization.
Can my child attend a performance at The Smith Center?
Children 5 and older that have a ticket are welcome to attend performances at The Smith Center. Based on the performance, children under the age of 5 may attend, but will require a ticket. Other age restrictions may apply at the request of individual producers, so please review the show information or call the Box Office prior to purchasing tickets as all performances may not be appropriate for all age levels whether that is based on content and/or length of performance.
What if I arrive late for my performance?
Late seating will vary based upon the requirements of the producer of your event. For classical music, for example, late seating is usually not permitted until a break between two different pieces, sometimes not until intermission, and sometimes not at all. It is extremely important to arrive at The Smith Center with plenty of time to find your way to your seats well before the scheduled start of the performance. In the event that you arrive late and are asked to wait in one of our lobbies until late seating is permitted, we will have video monitors throughout the lobbies so that you can enjoy the performance until you are able to be seated.
Will food and beverages be available at The Smith Center?
Yes, before the show or during intermission patrons can treat themselves to fine wine, champagne, beer, cocktails, soft drinks and snacks on any level of Reynolds Hall or Cabaret Jazz from a number of bars. Patrons at Reynolds Hall can also enjoy small-bites in the Mezzanine Lounge pre-show or during intermission. Patrons at Cabaret Jazz can enjoy lite-bites, and beverages during the performance.
What credit cards do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Do you have a third party ticket policy?
Yes, when you buy from a broker:
- We cannot be responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized third parties
- Your tickets cannot be replaced if lost or stolen
- We cannot guarantee that your tickets are valid and cannot guarantee admittance
- You will always pay more than face value
- We cannot contact you with information regarding time changes, show cancellations, road closures or other information
- You are supporting businesses that make it hard for true fans to see their favorite performers or shows without paying a premium charge they cannot afford
- We reserve the right to revoke tickets sold to a broker or unauthorized third party. If you are holding a revoked ticket, you will not be admitted and will not receive a refund
Help us keep ticket prices affordable and fair. Buy only from The Smith Center Ticket Office, www.thesmithcenter.com, or 702-749-2000 (TTY USERS PLEASE CALL 800-326-6868 OR DIAL 711).
How do I update my address?
Please contact Patron Services at 702.749.2000 (TTY USERS PLEASE CALL 800-326-6868 OR DIAL 711) or email@example.com to update your mailing information.
Do you offer group ticket purchase opportunities?
Group tickets are available for groups of 10 or more*. For more information, please contact our Group Services department at 702.749.2348 (TTY USERS PLEASE CALL 800-326-6868 OR DIAL 711) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. (*Group ticket minimums vary depending on the show.)
Can I exchange my tickets if I cannot attend a performance?
Availability of exchange privileges varies by performance. Most promoters do not allow tickets for their shows to be exchanged. Please contact Patron Services at 702.749.2000 (TTY USERS PLEASE CALL 800-326-6868 OR DIAL 711) to inquire about the possibility of exchanging or donating your tickets. NOTE: Broadway Las Vegas subscribers are able to exchange their tickets for another performance of the same production. (No additional fees apply, but all ticket exchange requests are subject to availability.) Exchanges must be arranged no less than 24 hours prior to the performance date.
I lost my tickets, what should I do?
Please contact Patron Services at 702.749.2000 (TTY USERS PLEASE CALL 800-326-6868 OR DIAL 711) or email@example.com and they will be able to assist you with replacement tickets. There will be a reprint charge of $2.00 per ticket to replace ticket(s) that may have been misplaced, lost, or left behind.
What if I am unable to print my tickets at home?
Please contact Patron Services at 702.749.2000 (TTY USERS PLEASE CALL 800-326-6868 OR DIAL 711) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is mobile ticket delivery?
What are mobile tickets?
Why use mobile tickets?
- Avoid waiting in “Will Call” lines to pick up your tickets.
- Prevent your tickets from getting lost in the mail.
- No need to print tickets. Simply present your smartphone with mobile tickets at the entrance.
How do I get them?
1. Order tickets online at www.thesmithcenter.com
2. Choose Mobile Delivery as your preferred delivery method.
3. You will receive an email with your mobile ticket(s) with barcode(s) attached. Be sure to save this email (all tickets for the same event will be in one PDF attachment).
How do I use my mobile tickets to get into the event?
When you approach the entrance to the event, please have the PDF file that contains your ticket(s) open with the barcode(s) ready for scanning. It is recommended to download the attachment prior to arriving. All tickets for each order will be in one PDF. (For example, if you purchased four tickets, all four tickets will be in one PDF attachment.)
Each ticket should be treated like any other valid ticket. Mobile tickets are individually barcoded allowing one scan per entry so any attempts to duplicate, alter, or sell any copies of the mobile ticket may result in admittance being refused to the event. This provides heightened security by identifying counterfeit and stolen tickets.
Can I print mobile tickets?
Why can’t I see barcodes?
What software or hardware do I need?
Why haven’t I received my mobile tickets?
- Make sure you have used the correct email address.
- Please check your email account’s Spam or Junk Folder.
- Make sure your spam guard and junk mail settings allow you to receive emails with attachments.
- Be sure to add our email address, email@example.com, to your list of trusted email addresses.
- Please allow at least 30 minutes for your emails to arrive.
- If you do not receive your tickets, please call Patron Services at 702-749-2000 during normal business hours.
What do I do if I have lost my mobile tickets?
- Please be sure to search your inbox for an email coming from firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject will be “Your Mobile Tickets Have Arrived!”
- If your tickets are lost, please call Patron Services at 702-749-2000 during normal business hours. Your tickets can be resent by email for a small fee.
- If you arrive at the event without your tickets, you may have them reprinted at the Box Office for a $2 per ticket reprint fee.
Do you provide services for guests with disabilities?
The Smith Center offers accessible seating for our patrons with disabilities for all performances. We also offer other amenities such as assistive listening devices. Furthermore, valet services, ample parking, elevator and ramp access are all available onsite. For more information on available options, please contact us at 702.749.2000, or visit the Ticket Office.
Do you offer Military, Teacher, and Government Discounts?
Military, government or teacher discounts are currently not available for events at The Smith Center. Equal accessibility to all in our community is at the core of The Smith Center’s mission. We offer affordably priced tickets to ensure everyone has access to Las Vegas’ world-class performing arts center. Additionally, savings via our small groups program (10 people or more) are available for select performances. For details: email@example.com.
Do you offer Student Discounts?
Although we do not currently offer general student discounts for events at The Smith Center, we do encourage students to sign up for our Student Rush Club to receive alerts for $20 tickets for select shows. Any student, 16 and older with valid student ID, can join by texting “SMITHSTUDENT” to 411247. Click here to learn more about the Student Rush Club.
Are there restrictions for promotional discounts?
What benefits are available for Broadway Las Vegas season ticket holders?
- The Best Seats at the Best Price – Not only do season ticket holders get the best seats, they also get the best prices with savings over individual ticket prices.
- Exchange Privileges – Our flexible exchange policy allows you to exchange your tickets for another performance of the same production. (Subject to availability. No additional fees apply.)
- Guaranteed Renewals – You’ll enjoy the same seats for every show for this season, plus first chance to renew them next season. If you want a change in your seating, your request will receive priority consideration.
- Lost Ticket Insurance – All of our ticket information is computerized, so subscribers need not worry about misplaced or forgotten tickets. We will happily reprint your tickets. A $2 reprint fee will apply.
- Discounts – Subscribers receive 20% off on select non-Broadway shows
Can we attend rehearsals?
Most touring productions do not stage a dress rehearsal before opening night.
How can I be notified of upcoming events and performances at The Smith Center?
Please register online to receive information about upcoming events and performances as well as priority purchase opportunities, www.thesmithcenter.com/newsletter. You can also contact us via social media
Can I schedule a tour of The Smith Center?
Yes, you can book a tour on our website at www.thesmithcenter.com/explore/tours.