Thank you for your patronage of The Smith Center for the Performing Arts. There are rules, of course, that we have listed below as the terms and conditions for your ticket purchase:
- All ticket sales are final – there are no refunds or retroactive discounts. Ticket exchanges to another performance of the same event are available to subscribers only up to 24 hours in advance.
- Every patron, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter the theater.
- A ticket is a one-time revocable license to attend an event.
- We wish to protect our patrons from unfair ticket price gouging. We reserve the right under this agreement to cancel any purchase made by someone in the business of purchasing tickets for the purpose of resale at a higher price.
- Ticket sales on the premises are through our box office only. All other sales are prohibited.
- If lost or stolen, we can replace your tickets, for which we will charge a service fee.
- A ticket presented and used for admission cannot be used again.
- Recording devices, weapons, and outside food or beverages are not permitted in our theaters.
- Taking photos and/or videos can be dangerous for performers and can violate copyrights. We reserve the right to confiscate any camera devices used in the theaters.
- If a patron’s conduct endangers or disrupts the performers or other patrons, we reserve the right to remove that patron from the premises. No refund will be made.
- Tickets purchased with a credit card are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification. Your credit card bank may place a hold on your funds for payment. If declined, it may take 3 to 10 days for your credit card company to release those funds.
- Some events limit the number of tickets that can be purchased by any one patron. Additional orders to that patron’s credit card or address will be denied or cancelled.
- Each individual show’s producer or artist determines the seating policy for late patrons. In some instances, if you arrive after the show begins, you may be asked to wait until there is a natural break in the performance before being seated.
- Artists, programs and dates are always subject to change.