Keep tickets affordable for all
Enables The Smith Center to present quality performances and stage community events
Provides arts education programs for local schools
YOUR SUPPORT IS INSTRUMENTAL
A cello with only three of its four strings can make sound, but it can’t make music. We need you to be the fourth string. We need you to help The Smith Center make music throughout our community. You see, ticket sales only cover 75% of our operating costs. The other 25% must come from the community – from people like you. That is why YOU are so instrumental.
EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS
Your gift will support many important efforts: the care and preservation of our beautiful facilities; the ability to provide technologically advanced services, like those for hearing and visually impaired guests; development of community and family events in Symphony Park; the opportunity to attract the world’s most celebrated performing artist to our four stages; and keep ticket prices reasonable.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN ARTS EDUCATION
Your gift will fund arts education programs and teacher development workshops tailored to meet specific goals by local teaching artists in partnership with schools and community organizations. With your support, The Smith Center will continue to bring prestigious partners such as the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts and the Wolf Trap Institute for Early Learning Through the Arts into our community and into our classrooms.