We have a day for giving thanks, followed right away by two of the best shopping days of the year – Black Friday and Cyber Monday! But what about one day of the year completely devoted to the joy of giving?
That’s exactly what the founders of Giving Tuesday asked and, now in its fourth year (and more often known as #GivingTuesday), it has become an international celebration of philanthropy and giving back.
Observed on the first Tuesday after Thanksgiving (Dec. 1 this year), Giving Tuesday focuses on the importance of community support in the midst of the hustle and bustle of the holidays.
Join us on #GivingTuesday and become part of the phenomenon. Consider supporting The Smith Center by becoming a Member (and receive some great benefits to add to your experience when you come to shows!), or make a gift in support of our Education & Outreach programs at www.thesmithcenter.com/donate.
Your gift to The Smith Center will make a difference! Do you know that ticket sales only cover about 75% of our annual operating costs? As a nonprofit, the remaining 25% required to produce world-class performances and inspirational education programs comes from people just like you.
Also, don’t forget to share with your friends and family that you’re a part of The Smith Center by posting to social media and encouraging them to participate, too.
Ever heard of an #Unselfie? Take a picture with a caption or sign saying why you’re giving this year and post it to Instagram, Facebook or Twitter – don’t forget to use the hashtags #GivingTuesday and #Unselfie and tag @TheSmithCenter in return.
Of course, we too believe in giving back year-round and like to support our fellow nonprofits. You can read hereabout The Smith Center volunteering at Three Square.
However you choose to celebrate, be a part of our great community by supporting the causes you love on Giving Tuesday – we hope you include The Smith Center among them.
Getting in The Book of Mormon mood. What’s your favorite song from the show? Coming July 30 – Aug. 4 at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Monday – Saturday: 10:00 AM to 7:30 PM
Sunday: Noon – 6:00 PM
Please call 800-326-6868 OR DIAL 711
Monday – Saturday: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Sunday: Closed unless there is an event
Ticket Office remains open ½ hour past the latest curtain time when there are performances.
361 Symphony Park Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89106