Directions & Parking
The City of Las Vegas just completed construction on its two new parking garages adjacent to The Smith Center, which will provide the Symphony Park neighborhood and Smith Center guests with over 1,300 new covered parking options. The City of Las Vegas owns and operates these new garages.
The $5 rate will apply to all three city-owned garages — 500 S. Main Street (City Hall ), City Parkway (to our east) and Promenade (to our west) — and are effective immediately for all patrons attending performances at The Smith Center. This fee also applies to the city-owned flat lot adjacent to Grand Central parkway, west of the Discovery Children’s Museum.
Click here to read FAQ’s
To download the parking map, click on the map above.
Pre-purchasing parking for your performance will be simple and easy, and is available via the city’s partner, Park Whiz. Please select the garage of your choice and the applicable date/time that matches your performance. Purchasing your parking in advance will allow you to guarantee your parking space in the garage of your choice, making your arrival at your performance a smoother experience.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How much will parking cost?
- Event parking for any Smith Center performance has been set by the City of Las Vegas at a flat, $5 fee. The new Park Wiz app allows patrons to pre-purchase their parking in one of the garages.
- Where should I park?
- You now have four options to utilize paid parking: The Promenade Garage (355 Promenade Place), The Symphony Park flat lot, The City Parkway Garage (350 City Pkwy) and the City of Las Vegas Garage (500 S. Main Street). Depending on what freeway access is most convenient to you, you may find one parking garage suits your needs more than others. We recommend the following:
- From the west (Summerlin), we recommend Promenade Garage (355 Promenade Place)
- From the east or south (Henderson or Southern Highlands) we recommend either the City of Las Vegas Garage (500 S. Main St) or the City Parkway Garage (350 City Pkwy)
- How do I pre-purchase parking?
- Pre-purchasing parking for your performance will be simple and easy, and is available via the city’s partner, Park Whiz. Please select the garage of your choice and the applicable date/time that matches your performance. Purchasing your parking in advance will allow you to guarantee your parking space in the garage of your choice, making your arrival at your performance a smoother experience. Click here to pre-purchase parking.
- Where should I park if I have ADA needs?
- ADA spaces are now available in all of the City of Las Vegas garages and are clearly marked. Previous ADA spaces on the east side of the building (closest to the train tracks) have now been relocated into the new City of Las Vegas garages. ADA spots cannot be specifically reserved in advance, simply purchase event parking, proceed to your specific garage and then ADA spaces available are first-come, first-served. The Promenade Garage (355 Promenade Place) and the Symphony Park flat lot have the greatest number of ADA.
- Will you still have the golf carts available?
- Shuttles/golf carts will be available at the base of each parking garage’s elevators or stairs on the bottom floor, and they will continuously circle to help transport guests around campus.
- Can I still park in the original garage?
- The garage by the Discovery Children’s Museum is now being utilized by museum guests, the Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce, designated donors, staff and support teams and is no longer an option for event parking.
- What are the official hours for the $5 “event” parking?
- The City of Las Vegas designates the $5 event fee starts 2 hours prior to curtain time and allows time after the performance ends for exiting.
- Can I still park in the flat lots close to the train tracks?
- The flat lots by the train tracks are now being utilized by valet, staff and support teams, and are no longer an option for event parking.
- Will valet parking still be available?
- Valet parking will remain at $10, with the drop-off location in the same location at the northeast corner of Reynolds Hall.
- Will ride share services be available?
- Yes, Uber, Lyft and additional ride-share options can provide pick-up and drop-off on the north side of The Smith Center’s Donald W. Reynolds Symphony Park.
- Where is Paratransit pick-up/drop-off?
- Paratransit is now located in front of Sambalatte, on the west side of campus, close to the Discovery Children’s Museum.
- What forms of payment are taken for parking?
- All City of Las Vegas garages will accept cash or credit card/debit card.
THE SMITH CENTER LOCATION
361 Symphony Park Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89106
Click here for directions via Google Maps.