The mission of The Smith Center is inextricably tied to the community it serves. As the “Heart of the Arts” in Southern Nevada, it stands as a testament to the power of the arts and is a visible and dynamic presence, proclaiming that Las Vegas has become a leader in performing arts presentation, education and inspiration.
Subscription and ticket sales, however, only cover 75% of annual operations. The remaining 25% must come from the people who believe in this vision and share in the desire to ensure its success. Donations to the Annual Fund:
In recognition of their generous support, Members of The Smith Center who contribute annually receive unique benefits and privileges designed to enhance their experience:
$5,000 All the benefits below, plus . . .
– Eight passes to The Founders Room, based on advanced reservation
– Access to VIP parking
$2,500 All the benefits below, plus . . .
– Priority consideration for subscription purchases or change requests
– Invitations to exclusive President’s receptions
$1,000 All the benefits below, plus . . .
– Recognition of support in printed programs
– Opportunities to purchase tickets to select shows before the general public
$500 All the benefits below, plus . . .
– Invitations to select meet-and-greets with artists
$100 You are entitled to the following benefits . . .
– Donor e-newsletter
– Benefits card providing discounts at partnering restaurants and businesses
Members of The Smith Center who make an annual investment of $10,000 or more receive additional benefits. Click here for more information.
MEMBERS OF THE SMITH CENTER WHO MAKE GIFTS OF $100 OR MORE RECEIVE BENEFITS AT THESE LOCAL RESTAURANT PARTNERS: