Membership

The mission of The Smith Center is inextricably tied to the community it serves. As the “Heart of the Arts” in Southern Nevada, it stands as a testament to the power of the arts and is a visible and dynamic presence, proclaiming that Las Vegas has become a leader in performing arts presentation, education and inspiration.

Subscription and ticket sales, however, only cover 75% of annual operations. The remaining 25% must come from the people who believe in this vision and share in the desire to ensure its success. Donations to the Annual Fund:

  • Bring world-class performances to Las Vegas
  • Sustain and preserve this inspirational campus and its surroundings now and for generations to come
  • Provide arts education programs to thousands of students, teachers and educators through student matinees, artist residencies in schools, in-school performances and a host of programs designed to encourage lifelong love of the arts and stronger academic performance.

In recognition of their generous support, Members of The Smith Center who contribute annually receive unique benefits and privileges designed to enhance their experience:

view annual benefits

$5,000 All the benefits below, plus . . .
– Eight passes to The Founders Room, based on advanced reservation
– Access to VIP parking

$2,500 All the benefits below, plus . . .
– Priority consideration for subscription purchases or change requests
– Invitations to exclusive President’s receptions

$1,000 All the benefits below, plus . . .
– Recognition of support in printed programs
– Opportunities to purchase tickets to select shows before the general public

$500 All the benefits below, plus . . .
– Invitations to select meet-and-greets with artists

$100 You are entitled to the following benefits . . .
– Donor e-newsletter
– Benefits card providing discounts at partnering restaurants and businesses

Members of The Smith Center who make an annual investment of $10,000 or more receive additional benefits. Click here for more information.

MEMBERS OF THE SMITH CENTER WHO MAKE GIFTS OF $100 OR MORE RECEIVE BENEFITS AT THESE LOCAL RESTAURANT PARTNERS:

logo_briofriends-binions-steakhousefriends-rachels-kitchen

friends-verandafriends-oscarslogo_therapy

friends-triple-georgefriends-bravofriends-larsens

FIND TICKETS

OR

SORT BY VENUE:

SUPPORT THE SMITH CENTER

Your gift to The Smith Center will help us to continue to provide world-class performing arts and inspirational education programs to the southern Nevada community.

DONATE NOW
Menu
tsc-shiftnav-logo